Helping the community one cat at a time
|HomeAnimalsAbout UsContact Us|
The Adoption Process:
1. The first step is to choose a cat (or more) that you may be interested in then complete an application. Applications are available online by clicking here or by clicking the link to the adoption information on your favorite cat's webpage.
2. Once we receive your application, we'd love to introduce you to our cats and let you meet them in their own environment.
3. We deliver your cat(s) to your home, and spend some time with you, introducing you to your new friend and your new cat to his or her new home.
4. If everything falls in place, we all sign the paperwork, you give us the adoption fee.
5. We'll check back with you periodically to see if everything is going well, and if you need any help or advice.
All the cats on this website are fostered and adopted by the individual caretakers. Tomball SOS does not maintain a shelter. The adoptable cats on this site are provided as a service to the community by Tomball SOS. The fee and medical work provided for each cat will vary depending on the caretaker. The adoption fee is paid directly to the caretaker. At a minimum, all cats will be fixed and have a current rabies shot.